Jevon Cooper, Photo Editor

All content by Jevon Cooper
Multiple works of sculptures by Olivia Xie, ’19, exhibited her “Chinese Zodiac” collection in the Henderson Campus Center Bowman~Penelec~Megahan Art Gallery on Tuesday, April 3, 2018.

[Photo] Art gallery hosts annual student art show

Olivia Blakeslee, Junior Science/International Editor April 5, 2018

ABC Vice President Allen Baugh, ‘18, and President James Mullen shake hands at the Soul Food Dinner at Schultz Banquet Hall on Sunday, Feb. 11.

[Photo] ABC hosts Black History Month with ‘Avant Black’ celebrations

Jen Rodriguez, Features Editor February 15, 2018

A piece of Holly Thompson’s “Conjunction Series B” is showcased at The Bowman~Penelec~Megahan Art Galleries.

[Photo] Rough Trade: Clay Bodies and Queer Visions

January 25, 2018

Students and faculty attend the opening reception of ‘Arab Spring/Unfinished Journeys.’

[Photo] Art Exhibition opens dialogue on Arab world

October 19, 2017

Jack Conant, ‘12, works on his piece, I Will Not Let Them See Me #0, by photographing the eyes of Allegheny Visiting Assistant Professor of Art Heather Brand for the 8 Hour Projects on Saturday, Sept. 2, 2017.

[Photo] Kleeman Fund provides a chance for students to express themselves through art

Lauren Trimber, Senior News Editor September 7, 2017

Jack Conant, ‘12, works on his piece, I Will Not Let Them See Me #0, by photographing the eyes of Allegheny Visiting Assistant Professor of Art Heather Brand for the 8 Hour Projects on Saturday, Sept....

Allegheny students wander the campus center participating in the Student Involvement Fair. The event showcases the clubs and organizations on campus on Thursday, Aug. 31, 2017.

[Photo] Clubs, groups and activities, oh my!

August 31, 2017

Matthew Kim, ‘19, and Hakeem Adesiji, ‘20, at the involvment fair on Thursday, Aug. 31, 2017.

Investigative Journalist Shane Bauer speaks to students, staff and faculty in the Tillotson Room of Tippie Alumi Center on April 8, 2017, as part of a conference titled “The Injustices of the Justice System.”

[Photo] Shane Bauer visits Allegheny to speak on undercover investigative reporting

Rachel Belson, Staff Writer April 13, 2017

Investigative Journalist Shane Bauer speaks to students, staff and faculty in the Tillotson Room of Tippie Alumi Center on April 8, 2017, as part of a conference titled “The Injustices of the Justice...

Astronaut Mark Kelly speaks in Ford Chapel on Wednesday, April, 5, 2017. Kelly was on campus as the recipient of the 2017 Gator of the Year Award from Allegheny Student Government.

[Photo] Astronaut Mark Kelly receives 2017 Allegheny Gator of the Year Award

Meaghan Wilby, Max Copeland, and Marley Parish April 6, 2017

Assistant Professor of Art and Artist in Residence Steve Prince introduces the speakers at a student art presentation in the Doane Hall of Art on Wednesday, Feb. 22, 2017. Five Edinboro graduate students presented their work and spoke to Allegheny students and faculty about their experience in the field of art.

[Photo] Graduate art students say stereotypes discourage potential artists

Lauren Trimber, Contributing Writer February 23, 2017

Assistant Professor of Art and Artist in Residence Steve Prince introduces the speakers at a student art presentation in the Doane Hall of Art on Wednesday, Feb. 22, 2017. Five Edinboro graduate students...

Two students assaulted in front of Ford Chapel

Jevon Cooper, Junior Photo Editor February 23, 2017

Two Allegheny College students were assaulted by two unknown attackers outside Ford Memorial Chapel around 11 p.m. on Wednesday, Feb. 22. The two male students were standing outside of Ford Chapel when...

Reverend Carl Terry delivers a sermon at Faith Night, a service for Faith Week, while Associate Director of the Inclusion, Diversity, Equity, Access and Social Justice Center Darnell Epps plays the piano on Feb. 8, 2017, in Ford Memorial Chapel.

[Photo] Annual ‘Faith Week’ focuses on learning, fellowship and prayer

Joe Tingley, News Editor February 9, 2017

Reverend Carl Terry delivers a sermon at Faith Night, a service for Faith Week, while Associate Director of the Inclusion, Diversity, Equity, Access and Social Justice Center Darnell Epps plays the piano...

Professor of Art History Richard Schindler and Assistant Professor of Art Steve Prince discuss one of the pieces on display in the Doane Hall of Art in the Bowman-Penelec-Megahan Galleries on Tuesday, Jan. 24, 2017. The exhibition includes propoganda posters from World War I and II and Puerto Rico, as well as photographs from World War II.

[Photo] M.L.K. sermon:

Marley Parish, Features Editor January 26, 2017

Professor of Art History Richard Schindler and Assistant Professor of Art Steve Prince discuss one of the pieces on display in the Doane Hall of Art in the Bowman-Penelec-Megahan Galleries on Tuesday,...

Load More Stories
$50
$500

Activate Search
Jevon Cooper