$50
$500

• O

Omar LittleMar 4, 2010 at 7:15 pm

Sure they’re eponymous album is good . . . it’s just that haven’t done anything since 1997. While we’re at it, let’s bring Hanson too

Reply
  • E

emessFeb 28, 2010 at 9:51 pm

have any of you actually listened to third eye blind’s eponymous album? honestly, the whole way through? why should warc get to decide what popular current music is? is more than 37% of the campus involved in warc helping to make their decisions? probably not.

Reply
  • A

AlexFeb 28, 2010 at 5:24 pm

Gooood question danshore…they get money allocated by the Office of Student Involvement for events each year, which in turn comes from the college’s overall budget. Thus, it is not subject to student oversight, because we’re not given the right to make choices about budget expenditures.

You can apply for a position on the GAP exec board and I believe Kate Gulatta and a panel of current members of GAP decide who to accept, based upon previous experience and skill–although anyone can come to GAP meetings.

They won’t tell us how much money they spend on just about anything, citing contract restrictions, but the GAP exec board members I have spoken to seem apologetic about this fact, rather than shifty. Last year, concerning the NERD situation and the money spent then, I spoke with Kate Gulatta but was not offered a very helpful response.

We’ll keep on it though–if there’s anything else you want to know, let us know in the comments!

Reply
  • D

danshoreFeb 25, 2010 at 8:29 am

How much money does GAP get and where do they get it from? Also, how do you get a position in GAP that makes these decisions and who can monitor their choices? GAP never tells how much money they have and I’m not sure why. Is it so much that everybody would be angry?

Reply
  • C

CJFeb 19, 2010 at 3:10 am

WE COULD HAVE HAD MGMT?? HOLY SHIT! CANCEL THE CURRENT CONCERT AND BOOK THEM BECAUSE THEIR NEW ALBUM DROPS IN APRIL!!

Reply
  • S

studentFeb 18, 2010 at 7:04 pm

BRETT YOU ROCK! YOUR TOTALLY RIGHT! NO ONE EVER CONSULTS WARC, IT MAKES NO SENSE. WE COULD OF HAD SOMEONE GOOD COME INSTEAD!

Reply
Activate Search
Students respond to Third Eye Blind