The Campus Newspaper
Advertising Rates and Policies
- All advertising is subject to the approval of the Editorial Board.
- Advertisements received after 8 p.m. the Monday prior to publication will not be guaranteed placement in that week’s issue.
- Specific positioning of advertisements within an issue cannot be guaranteed.
- Starting and ending dates of placement must be determined before ad is submitted.
- The Editorial Board reserves the right to print the word “advertisement” above any submission.
- All Checks MUST be made payable to ALLEGHENY COLLEGE. Please do not send cash.
- Billing adjustments for erroneous insertions or typographical errors which are the fault of The Campus will be made if the Editor-in-Chief or Advertising Manager is notified within two weeks.
- Customer will be billed for the advertisement after the run has been completed.
- Ads submitted digitally must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org in one of the following file formats: Photoshop eps, jpeg, tif, gif or pdf. We will also accept text-only ads in Microsoft Word.
- Ads submitted on paper will be scanned or entered manually to resemble the original, depending on the quality of the submission.
- The Campus staff will design advertisements upon request for a fee, but will not guarantee to offer them for review prior to publication.
- Photo offset printing: 11 full issues per semester
- Distribution: 1 p.m. on Friday
- Circulation: 1,200 free to the students, faculty, staff and administrators of Allegheny College, 1,500-2,000 unique website views per week
- Format: 8 broadsheet pages, with 6-column layout
- Printing Deadline: 8 p.m. Wednesday
- Mail: Allegheny College Box 12
520 North Main Street
Meadville, PA 16335
- Telephone: 814.332.5386
- E-mail: email@example.com